May 26, 2015

Tummy Tuesday #4

How far along? 16 weeks



Sleep? Not too bad lately. I'm def getting a lot more energy back, but I still require a nap.

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Best moment this week? Having a long weekend with the family. We got a ton accomplished and
enjoyed spending a lot of time together.

Miss anything? Not too much.

Movement? None yet, anxiously waiting.

Size of the baby? an avocado, 3.5 ounces

Food cravings? nothing new.

Morning sickness? nope.

Gender? unknown. Although I've had a few people tell me that FH&I should find out and just keep it a secret.....so that's an idea. We'll see! ;) Either way, no one will know. Mwhahahaha.

Bed rest? nope.

Limitations? none really. In fact, this past weekend was the first time in awhile that I haven't felt completely helpless. I had a lot of energy and was able to do just about everything I wanted to.

Pregnancy Symptoms? nothing new.

Wedding rings? still on.

Looking forward to? We have our big ultrasound next week and they will do a test on the umbilical cord to tell us what my chances are of getting pre-eclampsia again. I'm anxious to see what that test says and to see baby on the big screen. :)

Happy Tummy Tuesday!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment