Jul 23, 2013

Tummy Tuesday #8

I'm thinking of changing the name of this post to Fat Girl Tuesday.

How far along? 17 weeks.


Weight gain? 4,678,942 lbs and counting

Sleep? Not awful but it's been worse. So I'll take that as a good thing.

Best moment this week? Having a weekend of doing absolutely nothing. I feel like a lazy bum and I feel like I should work out, but it's nice to just sit and do nothing....but then also I cleaned my house really, really well on Sunday so now I can be lazy again. :)

Miss anything? Not really. I miss the Lora who doesn't whine and complain all the time. I'm sure FH misses her too.

Movement? Still no. Anxiously waiting on this little booger to move. Not so much so that I can feel it, but so FH and the girls can...they will love it!

Size of the baby? sweet potato. 5.5 inches, 5 ounces

Food cravings? I've finally started to like Mexican food again. Yum!

Gender? Boy

Bed rest? If you were a fly on my wall this weekend on Friday and Saturday, you would think yes. But actually, no.

Limitations? I've noticed that my walking partner at work is putting me to shame nowadays so I can def tell that I am getting slower. We won't discuss the fact that my walking partner is 8 months pregnant...I swear, it's just because her legs are 10 miles longer than mine!

Pregnancy symptoms? My back, my head. Nothing out of the norm.

Wedding rings? Still on. I know it's really sad but I'm pretty proud that I don't have sausage fingers yet.

Looking forward to? Going back to the doctor next week...for some reason I feel like it's been forever since we had an ultrasound even though it def hasn't been that long. I am NOT looking forward to weighing in at the doctor's office though. I make FH leave the room...I can't help it. Nobody needs to know that number!!

Happy Tummy Tuesday Y'all!!


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I'm 14 weeks today and I'm showing though it's not much and only certain outfits make it obvious. This is my first pregnancy too. I cannot wait to feel the baby move and find out what we are having. All I can think about is boy's so I'm hoping I'm right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please.... I am not pregnant and I am pretty sure my stomach is bigger than yours!

    You look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't believe you're almost half way through your pregnancy. I guess I better get to Christmas shopping since this year is flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! Seeing the Hubs face when he the baby on the outside for the first time was awesome...can't wait for FH and the twins to feel your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never told my husband my weight when I was pregnant either. The day I was in labor it was early stages and I had an appt. scheduled so they had me go ahead and come in. I was having contractions so instead of having me step on the scale they just asked my weight. At that moment I was having a contraction and I just yelled out the number. Hubby told me later that he was so surprised I did that because he had never heard me say my weight before. He said he knew I must have been hurting. :P

    ReplyDelete