Oct 16, 2011

October 16, 2011

To say that October has been a big month for us is the understatement of the century!

Today, Kate decided to follow her sister's lead and make the big walk down the aisle at church. She asked Jesus into her heart several nights ago at bedtime prayer but she was sooooo nervous about walking down in front of everyone.

Everyone always asks how you can tell my girls apart. Well, in the looks department, I don't have much advice. They look nothing alike to me. But in the personality department, they are polar opposites. Alex is a leader. She could care less what anyone around her is doing, she's gonna do her thing no matter what. No one intimidates her and she's usually not embarrassed easily. Kate on the other hand, worries a lot about what people think. She's not quite as confident and needs lots of reassurance.

Kate was so nervous today but she knew what she wanted to do and she did it. There were many worried glances today but she made it! I couldn't be prouder. And of course, Alex pranced right up to the lady that she met last week and said "I'm back and I brought my sister!"

I feel so blessed that both of my girls will be baptized on the same day. It's only fitting that they were born together and now they are going to be born again together. We've joked about how our family and friends are going to fill up the whole church next Sunday just for the baptism.

Wonder what other blessings we will receive in this amazing month?!





I love you Kathryn Paige Steppe and I'm so proud to be your mom!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment