Sep 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday (on Thursday)

So maybe I'm a little late......

But I'm loving this man.




I'm loving the smile on this face. And also Sunday lunch at Chilis. (which is where this pic was taken) they have a great happy hour where most appetizers are half price and it lasts all day on Sunday. All four of us can eat for about $20 and that is a price that I'm big lovin!!




I'm loving this picture that a friend of mine sent me. Because I really hate the word 'ain't'!




I'm loving this picture. (most of my fb friends have seen these pics but reposting anyways) I told Kate that she couldn't eat dinner in her white leggings. This was her solution.




I'm loving this sleeping child. Aren't they sweet when they're sleeping???




Except for this child. Do you see how she was laying when I went in to wake her up? Not to mention she still won't sleep under the covers cause she doesn't like the way her bed looks when she makes it.




I'm not so sure that I'm loving this child's obsession with UT but I'm definitely loving that I have tons of ideas for Christmas gifts for her this year!




Oh, and I'm loving that K&A hosted a dinner party at our table last night. Although it looks like they forgot to serve food to the guests......




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment