Sep 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving that Alex just started gymnastics! She is loving it too! I was really nervous because most of the girls there have been doing gymnastics since they were tiny so I didn't want her to be intimidated.....what was I thinking?? Alex doesn't let anybody intimidate her! She did awesome! The teacher even said she'd probably move up to level two within a month. I'm also loving that a high school friend of mine has a daughter that goes the same night as us so it's great catching up with her!







I'm loving that FH was in charge of gymnastics. He knew how much Alex wanted to do it so he signed her up! What a great FSD (Future StepDaddy) he is!



I'm loving that Kate started softball. I don't have any pics because I'm the crazy psycho mom that yells from the stands. I was too busy "coaching from the sidelines" to take any pics! I am so proud of her though. She's really gotten into softball and playing pitcher this year only makes her love it more! Pictures to come.....

I'm loving that we went to the Germantown Festival this past weekend. It was super fun and a great day for it. We only made two purchases....a shirt for me that I absolutely LOVE (for obvious reasons) and another shirt for FH which is too small for him almost so I'm hoping it's mine after it gets accidentally washed......
Here's my shirt:



Oh and my mom bought the girls these hair bows. They are great because they keep their hair out of their face really well!



Oh and the highlight of the day was face painting. Alex got "I love JB" on her face and FH and I thought it was funny. Our laughing embarrassed her so she got mad at us. So what does a mom do when her child is embarrassed?? Why embarrass herself of course.....this is how I ended up with my face painted. Plus I'm pretty sure FH loved it!



I'm loving Hueys! I've been craving a burger so we went the other night. Alex had a blast shooting the toothpicks in the air!



Even though they never actually landed in the ceiling, she did make one come back down and land in an empty glass. I bet most people couldn't do this if they tried!



And last but not least, I'm loving that K&A have such a big closet. They have so much fun playing in them, it's like a secret hiding place.....



That's all for now!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment