Jul 31, 2012

We Don't Want No Minivans

We made a big decision in our house last night. No, there aren't any buns in the oven (yet). No, we aren't moving (we just did that, keep up people!). Yes, we are going to buy a new car. Come on down Lora and FH, your price is right! haha #Imissthatshow
I'm not sure what we are going to get yet, but I know that we are putting my dreams of the white Jeep from the Clueless movie that I fell in love with many many years ago are going to be put on hold. I mean, I've waited since like 1991, what's a few more years?!


(Okay, so maybe this jeep is a little more pimped out than the Clueless jeep, but always dream big!) It will be mine one day! And I'll be driving around with my top off. :)
Alex wants a minivan with sliding doors or a Lamborghini. Kate wants something in UT orange. FH wants something with good gas mileage. I want something that doesn't cost too much. So now we just have to narrow it down from those four ideas.
As long as we don't end up with this, I'm happy.
Although actually, I'm pretty sure 3 out of 4 of us would be able to live with it. And I think I would stand out a little in the car pickup line at the girls' school. But we'd also have to sell our house to afford it. Details, details. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment