Jul 10, 2012

The Day I Became a Mrs

Blogging makes me fat. It really does. You wanna know why? Cause I don't have the internet at my house. I may or may not be cheap. It also might have to do with the fact that I stare at a compter all day at work so when I get home, I don't really want to see a screen unless it's a TV. Back to getting fat. I use the wifi at McDonalds. And I'd be scandalous if I didn't buy some mcnuggets while I blog. You know, because then I wouldn't be a paying customer. That would be stealing. So when given the option of being a thief or being a fat kid, I choose to get the food. My mom would be proud. Let's all just say a short prayer of thanks that I found me a husband before I blogged too much. Whew, that would have been bad.
Back to the subject at hand. The day I became a Mrs. A Mrs Young to be exact. The day that my whole life started. Who knew it was so fun to be married to your best friend?! It's like a slumber party every day of my life. I love it. And guess what, he loves me back. It's really a great concept. If you aren't married, then I recommend it. Well, to the correct person I might add. If it's the wrong person then it's not so great. Or so I've heard......
Looking through my wedding pics, I have learned a few things. A) My photographer was the greatest. Not only is she the cutest little thing you ever met, but she also makes you feel like a super model when she is taking your pics. I half expected my pics to make me look like a size 2. Of course they didn't, but she did the best with what she was working with, not to mention, I'm pretty sure all the groomsmen thought she was totally hot. B) Dang I got some hot friends. My bridesmaids are just gorgeous and made their dresses look amazing. not to mention their hair, their nails, their ability to hold my wedding dress up in the back the perfect amount so that I can catch a breeze up in there. All around, they are rockstars. The groomsmen are pretty cool too, but you know, I can't take much credit there. Except of course for my brother, in which case I would say he is a handsome, manlier version of his younger sister. C) Who needs money when you have talented people in your life? From flowers to wedding videos to cake servers to cookie makers to wedding coordinaters, I lucked out in the friend/family department. Unfortunately I am going to have to develop some talent before any of them get married. Maybe it would be easier to just save up some money and help them pay for their weddings. Talent is not really in my book of possessions. Unless they want me to play basketball or throw a softball for entertainment. Then, I got this. D) Holy smokes, my husband is hot stuff. And I'm not even biased. Not even a little. He is totally mine now though so don't be getting any ideas. E) I guess I should shut up now and just go ahead and upload some pics.
Let's start with a few of my favorites. Which, by the way, is so hard to pick when you have 377 photos. But here are a few:
The most handsome husband in the world




GQ called. Have your people call my people.

My precious daughters.




Ughhh my laptop is messing up. Maybe I should buy more chicken nuggets so my service is better. Or I'll just post these photos from my phone....

The three loves of my life.




And here's to sticking to my plan of not letting him see me before the wedding....








That's all for now. Maybe one day I'll be a grown up blogger and post pics that aren't from my phone....but until them, happy eating! :) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment