Apr 8, 2014

Red Chair Story

My cousin Jessi is having a tough time lately.
She has cancer.
She's been battling it for years.
And she was told that the chemo was no longer working.
She was sent home to "get comfortable".
When I tell you that I know no stronger person, I'm not exaggerating.
I've watched her fight this fight for awhile now.
And she is amazing.
Can you believe that while she was busy fighting cancer, she came to visit me
and Baby Harper in the NICU to tell us she was praying for us?
There are not many people in this world as amazing as her.
I only hope that I can be half as brave as she is.
And as much as I will miss her, I know she will love on my sweet baby boy
as soon as she gets to heaven.
 
Please watch this video that she made awhile back.
And say a little pray that she may have comfort at home with her sweet husband.
 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Lora. So touching. I will be praying for your cousin and for your entire family.

    ReplyDelete