Feb 25, 2014

Advocare!!

Let's lighten everything up today, shall we?
Things have gotten pretty deep around here lately, and they probably will be for awhile.
But today I want to talk to you about something new I am focusing on.
Advocare.

I've been dying to try Advocare for about a year now.
But I couldn't because I was pregnant.
And then I couldn't because I was breastfeeding.
{Although there are a few of the products that you can use while breastfeeding.}

I'm finally in a place where I can do it.
And I couldn't be more exciting!
What a great opportunity for a distraction...and boy do I need a distraction!

You can read all about Advocare here.
This is a great tool to learn all about it.
I always want to give credit where credit is due, but I just found this tool while googling....
so to whomever put it together, thank you!

I also searched pinterest for "advocare cleanse" and found lots of positive stuff.

I'm going to be starting a 10 day cleanse on March 3....
so I can be finished just in time for spring break. :)
If you would like to join me, you can order your cleanse here.
Just click on SHOP at the top of the page, then in the search box, enter
in "cleanse". The herbal cleanse 10 day supply should come up. You can
order it from there.

Spark, the most amazing drink you will ever have, provides you with a pick-
me-up that will help you during the cleanse. It's not required, but it is
something you might want to think about buying in addition to the cleanse.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
I will, of course, be blogging about my cleanse each day so that y'all can
follow along.

Happy Tuesday everybody!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to do a cleanse and get some spark after this baby gets here! I'll be hitting you up girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will for sure be placing an order in the near future! What's you favorite flavor of Spark?

    ReplyDelete