Jan 30, 2011

Bowling!!!

Lately, Tim and I have been trying to seperate the girls overnight just to give them a break from each other. It also helps us each to have quality one-on-one time with them. Usually the girls love being "an only child" for a night, and I am not gonna lie, it's pretty nice to just hang with one sometimes. So, last night Alex went to spend the night with Tim, and Kate stayed with me. Michael and I took Kate bowling and we all had a blast! We really missed Alex (except for when it was time to pay) and wished she would have been with us. She would have loved it. We bowled and ate pizza. (I won't tell you who won bowling.....I am not the type who likes to gloat....lol) Then we played games. Kate's favorite is skeeball, Michael's is the basketball game, and mine is Deal or No Deal. Kate had a whole pocketful of tickets that we had all won and she was excited about cashing them in. Right when we were finishing up playing, two teenage boys came up to Kate and gave her all of their tickets. She couldn't believe it!!! She was so excited! She ended up having 329 tickets! She got a necklace for Alex, a bracelet for herself, and lip gloss for both of them.
Here is a pic of Michael and Kate from bowling. Now if you know me, you know that I am a huge Tigers fan. Michael is a TN fan, but he is slowly coming around to my side (and I keep buying him Tigers gear so that helps!). Well, because of Michael, Kate has decided that she is a TN fan (Kate loves her some Michael). So when we were getting ready to go bowling, Kate said she had to wear her TN shirt so she could surprise Michael. Then when Michael gets to our house, he had on a Memphis shirt!!! We couldn't believe it! Kate said they were on different teams now!


Once we picked up Alex from Tim's house today, the girls were talking all about their nights apart. Of course they missed each other so they had to catch up. (Tim took Alex to the movies.) Then, Kate was talking about how next week, she was gonna go stay with Daddy alone. Alex's response: "Nuh-uh! We're not doing this split up thing anymore, where you go, I go!" Haha! Guess they missed each other a little more than I thought!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment