Apr 6, 2015

We are having a Baby!!

 
Yep, it's true.
Our family is growing again.
And we couldn't be more excited!!
 
My un-official due date is November 6.
What you may not know is that I had a vertical c-section with Harper.
I'm sure there is a technical term for this.....
This is done with an emergency c-section often.
And it means that I had to wait an entire year before even thinking about getting pregnant again.
It also means that I can't have contractions.
Or rather, I shouldn't.
So, they induce early to prevent this.
All this being said, I'm praying for a late October baby.
 
We all know that I'm not good at being pregnant.
I've had 3 preemies.
1 of which was a micropreemie.
 
For lack of a better way of putting it, I suck at being pregnant.
That's all there is to it.
 
I'm pretty sure FH really wants to put me in a box until October.
 
I'm praying for a nice, long pregnancy.
And the fattest baby you have ever seen.
 
Oh, and just so you know, I already have a blood pressure machine at home
and ready to use, I have an appointment with the high risk doctor,
and we have big plans of making sure that I don't overdo it.
 
I'm only 9 weeks.
I know most people wait until 12 weeks to announce.
But I decided to annouce early for 2 reasons.
1. I gain weight super fast. And it's so frustrating trying to hide it.
and 2. to me, a baby is a baby, no matter how small.
There's a heartbeat. This is a baby.
So even though I haven't reached the second trimester, where
chances of a miscarriage go down, our family is ready for everyone to know.
 
Please keep our family in your prayers.
We are both extrememly excited and extrememly nervous.
 
Happy Easter everyone! :)
 
 
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY! Lots of prayers and excitement being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I'll be praying for you!! this is so exciting!! Much love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! I am due a week after you ;) I had a miscarriage last year so a little nervous about announcing yet but I REALLY want to. It actually makes me more nervous/stressed NOT talking about it lol I am also showing a bit already too! Prayers for long and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be praying for you constantly... fingers and toes crossed for a LONG pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started praying for you last night when I saw your announcement and will continue to do so! I am so darn excited for you! This is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure I shrieked with excitement when I saw the announcement on Instagram! Prayers for a long, happy, healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for y'all!! Praying

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such great news!!! Congratulations!!! Praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!! So exciting! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete