May 30, 2014

I'm Still a Blogger, I just Skip a Lot

Yeah so, I still consider myself a blogger.
I guess.
Even if I've been so absent that I've gotten emails from friends reminding me to blog.
But I'm here. I'm alive.
And you know this if you follow me on IG. ;)

I'm coming out of my hiatus today to tell you what I did today.
Thanks to my friend Janessa.

I signed up to be a St. Jude hero.
I am also in the middle of considering signing up for 2 other halfs, but we'll talk about that later.

This means, I run a half and commit to raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
My goal right now is $500.
I'm nervous about actually meeting that goal.
But I'm also hoping to blow it away and raise a ton more.

St. Jude is not where Harper was.
But I still feel a connection.
As if all moms of sick babies are in a club and we need to stick together.
So, I feel like I need to put my whole heart into raising money and into running this race.
Or at least crawling it.

If you feel like you want to donate, please do.

Here is the link to donate.

If that doesn't work, please let me know.
Now, let's see how high we can get my total up to???!!!!


Happy Friday friends! :) Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! When is it?! I might need to finally make that trip to Memphis! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job lady! So proud of you for doing a half for such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete