Jan 28, 2011

TRA Lady Rebels

Some of my favorite moments in my life were spent on the basketball court. I started playing when I was 5 and never stopped (until I got too old). I miss basketball more than anything. But the only thing that can compare to being out on that court is watching my girls play. This is the first year that they have played for their school (they played for church for 2 years), and it has been so exciting! Just thinking that some of these girls will probably play together as Junior High Lady Rebels and then as Varsity Lady Rebels brings a smile to my face. We have so much fun in the stands cheering for them! I can only imagine how much fun it will be to watch them all as they get older. I hope the girls continue to have a love for sports......or else I just might have to adopt some other little kids to watch! GO LADY REBELS!!! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment